Staff are a critical part of your business, and their contributions – big or small – can make a huge difference. This recipe gives them a chance to really give that extra bit.
DISCLAIMER: This recipe is not suitable for consumption
- 1 banana
- 3 scoops of ice cream
- 1 expectorate
- Mint leaves
- Chocolate sauce
- Slice banana in half (length wise) and place in bowl.
- Place 3 scoops of ice cream along banana.
- Produce a reasonable amount of phlegm with a throaty cough. Deliver the expectorate between two scoops of ice cream.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Optionally drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Food Safety Tip
Spitting in any form is banned in kitchens. Spitting into food may be a great joke for a disgruntled employee but should be grounds for immediate dismissal.
Many diseases are spread through saliva including influenza, meningitis, Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus, and hepatitis.
An Australian blog site dedicated to food safety stories and tips can be found at: