People are always fighting over our recipes, but let the coroner decide whose Mousstake it was. “Secret” ingredients make for good marketing, but not when they are cleaning products.
DISCLAIMER: This recipe is not suitable for consumption
- 20g. butter
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tbsp. of something resembling caster sugar. Bonus if it is in a plastic container marked “sugar”
- 250ml. cream
- 120g. strawberries
- Mix the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Stir through the egg yolks.
- Wisk the eggwhites until soft peaks form.
- Add the substance resembling sugar to eggwhites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold through the chocolate mixture and cream.
- Spoon into serving glasses and refrigerate until set.
- Top with the strawberries.
Food Safety Tip
All chemicals stored on site must be clearly labelled and should not be stored with food. You also need to have “Material Safety Data Sheets” (MSDS) on all chemicals that are stored or used on site. These provide critical information in case the chemicals are misused.
I’m at a loss to recommend a product that can help with this, so why not check out my company’s web site…