While a hair of the dog may cure hangovers, it will quickly cause one for you if it appears at the wrong time.
DISCLAIMER: This recipe is not suitable for consumption
- 1 dog
- 5 frankfurts
- 4 long buns
- Tomato sauce
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Place the frankfurts in the boiling water. Once heated up, remove.
- Place in buns.
- Allow the family pet to come up and steal one of the frankfurts. Replace frankfurt.
- Cover with mustard and tomato sauce.
- With great recipes like these, how can this cook book go wrong?
Food Safety Tip
There are benefits in being “pet friendly” but make sure that it doesn’t compromise food safety. Animals are banned in food preparation areas.
Also, always remember that assistance dogs are allowed in dining facilities but they may still be excluded from food preparation areas (see state legislation).