You may not have a rat that is an accomplished chef, but that doesn’t stop them from contributing to your dishes.
DISCLAIMER: This recipe is not suitable for consumption
- 2 eggplants, dices
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 zucchinis, dices
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 red capsicum, diced
- 1kg. tomators
- Store the vegetables in a rat infested location.
- In batches, fry the eggplant, zucchini, onion, and capsicum. Use some garlic in each batch.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot with the thyme and basil.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours, if not 4, or 6.
- To make it look like our photo, go back in time and slice everything instead of dicing and find another recipe. This is more of a “crook book” than a “cook book”, but then again, when has the actual product ever looked like the sample photo?
Food Safety Tip
Pests, including rodents and insects, spread disease. All restaurants and cafes must have a regular pest management plan in place.
A great Australian designed rat trap and bait system is BaitSafe, and it is the ideal solution for use in public areas where there are both children and food risks.