A great recipe comes from deep within and this one will have your customer’s business repeating in no time.
DISCLAIMER: This recipe is not suitable for consumption
- 1.5 kg. lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g. potatatoes
- 2 carrots
- 200ml. red wine
- 600ml. tomato pasta sauce
- 375ml. stock
- 260g. tomato chutney
- 150g peas
- Fry lamb for 2-3 minutes until browned
- Find the largest porcelain bowl and transfer the contents of your stomach into it.
- Add garlic and stir for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to casserole dish and add the tomato paste, stock and chutney. Cover and bake at 180°C for 2 hours.
- Remove excess fat from the surface. Add the peas. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Food Safety Tip
Sick staff must not handle food. It’s the law. Send them home.
And if you can’t afford to, you need to think about how to run a profitable business. Any site that has tips and resources for running a profitable restaurant is worth its weight in gold. My friend Ken runs: